- Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2018 11:46
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 138
Three-Body Tech - Heavier7Strings is a seven-string virtual guitar for heavy styles with a built-in effects rack and a MIDI pattern library. Specifically designed for this program is a sampler that provides direct reading of samples from the disc and time delay compensation. Built-in digital signal processor to provide a more realistic guitar sound.
Three-Body Tech - Heavier7Strings has a built-in digital signal processor to provide a more realistic guitar sound:
- random changes in timbre and envelope in addition to the round-robin (RR) algorithm;
- additional tone correction with suspenders and vibrato;
- digital emulation string tension, resonance, tone control and pickup position
Adjustable in frequency and depth of vibrato.
Automatic installation of working string, fret and direction of battle.
Program switches (triggers) that facilitate the execution of guitar parts on the MIDI keyboard
Realistic double-track: individual RR-algorithm for each guitar and randomization of the duration of the notes sound.
- amplifier, cabinet, overdrive, screamer, flanger, delay, etc. in any combination
- 16 kinds of amplifiers from clean to heavy metal, work in 2-to-8-fold supersampling mode to avoid high-frequency aliasing.
- 66 built-in cabinet pulses with various speakers and microphones, user impulses (wav files).
- up to four pulses can be mixed with different delay, intensity and phase.
Hundreds of built-in loops (MIDI patterns) with already configured effects rack configurations for various musical styles.
Patterns can be transferred to a host program, you can also add your patterns (by dragging midi files from the explorer).
Intel Core Duo, with SSE3 or higher
Mac OS X 10.9+ (64bit)
Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon 64, with SSE3 or higher
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 32 or 64 bit
SSE3 or higher
10GB free hard drive space
VST 32bit, VST 64bit, AAX 32bit, AAX 64bit on Windows
VST 64bit, AudioUnit 64bit, AAX 64bit on Mac OSX
Logic Pro X or higher (9 not supported)
VST 32bit on Cakewalk Sonar 8.5